Considering a Refreshing Change?
Farncombe Conference Centre, no ordinary conference venue…
“With its nature trails, elegant and convivial bar and lounge and attractive teaching rooms, Farncombe resembles an enormous play park” Louise Roddon, Daily Express, 6 April 2014
So why not escape to the countryside and visit a Venue with a difference.
At a glance:
- A Central easily accessible location
- 400 acres of private estate to explore
- 87 comfortable bedrooms
- 10 flexible meeting rooms (120 max capacity)
- Free Wifi throughout the venue
- Dedicated bar, lounge and dining room
- A unique training environment
- Wide range of unique team building activities
- A perfect environment for special interest groups
- Jogging and Walking routes
- A great place for exploring the Cotswolds
“I got sent here on a 3 day course from work and it is probably the best place I have stayed yet on business. It’s in the Cotswolds, great views, on a private 400 acre estate. The rooms are great and very clean, all the staff are helpful and extremely polite and the food and quality of it is 5* plus. There is a nature trail, jogging runs, ponds, woodlands, lots of wildlife…..even deer. It is really peaceful and it was a shame to leave. Well worth a visit. I will go again for sure. - Trip Advisor review, 9th July 2014.